CHWK EMC c Cross Connection Church started in Chilliwack in 1941 with 22 charter members. It soon grew to 161 members and the little church on Wellington Ave became to small. It was decided to build a new church and on September 6, 1947, two lots were purchased on the corner of Princess and Williams Street, and that is where our church still is today. It was originally Evangelical United Brethren and later on became Zion Evangelical Church and in 1993 we merged with the Missionary Church of Canada and became Chilliwack Evangelical Missionary Church. In 2015 CEMC became Cross Connection Church and is affiliated with the Evangelical Missionary Church of Canada